PFAFF Passport 3.0
Available on backorder
- Perfectly Compact Discover how surprisingly light, yet powerful, perfection can be. Although the PFAFF® passportTM sewing machines only weigh 14.7 lbs (6.7kg) or less, they are equipped with technology such as the original IDTTM System, two LED light sources, and other exclusive, reliable PFAFF® features. The PFAFF® passportTM models are built to make sewing easy so you can effortlessly achieve the professional results that you are looking for whether you are sewing at home or on the go.
- Perfectly Inspired The sleek, compact design of the PFAFF® passportTM models alone starts your creativity owing. The eye-catching detail of the Stitch Menu Tab unveils a stitch selection t for any desired project. Choose from a variety of up to 100 inspiring stitches with up to 7mm stitch width; buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches, plus, an impressive appliqué pin stitch. With the complete range of optional PFAFF® Original presser feet at your disposal, there‘s more than plenty of room to expand your sewing skills and let your inspiration take you wherever it leads you.
- Perfectly Dependable You will quickly discover and grow attached to the number of convenient features packed into the PFAFF® passportTM line sewing machines. With only the touch of a button you set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric, for pivoting, appliqué and other special techniques. The 29 needle positions allow you to place the needle exactly where you want it – perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more. Gain full control of every stitch on any sewing project. Simply adjust speed, thread tension and presser foot pressure as desired for special techniques or different fabric types. The extra-high presser foot lift and electronic piercing power are ideal for thick fabrics and multiple layers. Your PFAFF® passportTM sewing machine is ready for any challenge.
- Compact / Portable Sewing Machine Perfect for taking to classes and for travel (lightweight:14.7lbs/6.7kg)
- The Original IDT System Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Thread Snips Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Pfaff Original Presser Foot System Many optional accessories are available to expand the sewing experience.
- 100 Stitches A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches.
- Compact/Portable Sewing Machine (passportTM 2.0 at13.9lbs /6.3kg and passportTM 3.0 at 14.7lbs/6.7kg). Perfect for taking to classes and for travel.
- The PFAFF® Original IDTTM System. Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Thread Snips. Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- PFAFF® Original Presser Foot System. Many optional accessories available to expand the sewing experience.
- 100 Stitches on passportTM 3.0. A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches.
- Beautiful Appliqué Pin Stitch Adjustable; easy to achieve your desired result.
- Start/Stop Button. Press the Start button to sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Speed Slider. Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- PFAFF® Design. Built for precision, helping you achieve professional results with comfort and ease.
- Info button. Simply touch to see the recommended presser foot for the selected stitch.
- Two LED Light Sources. Optimized bright lights illuminate your sewing area without shadows.
- Stitch Menu Tab. Convenient location on the right side of the machine. Pull out to view the complete collection of stitches.
- Hard Cover. Protects your sewing machine when transporting it; keeps it dust free. Includes smart storage for your foot control and power cord.
- One-step Buttonhole. Snap on the buttonhole foot and sew repeatable buttonholes smoothly. Free-motion Sewing. Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot and lower the feed dogs for easy quilting.
- External Feed Dog Drop. Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lift. Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Presser Foot Pressure. Can be adjusted for specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Adjustable Thread Tension. Depending on the fabric, batting, thread, etc., the thread tension dial can be set to make the threads meet evenly between the two layers of fabric.
- Needle Up/Down. Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more. Tap the foot control to shift between needle up/down position.
- Immediate Tie-off. When the button is pushed, the machine will tie-off automatically for a quick and easy nish.
- 29 Needle Positions. Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
- Integrated Needle Threader. Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Stitch Plate. Markings to the left and right of needle help you guide your fabric.
- Snap-on/Snap-off Presser Feet. Changing is easy; no screwdriver or other tools are needed.
- Top Loaded Bobbin. Easy to access.
- Electronic Needle Piercing Power. Full piercing power at any speed with total control. Two Spool Pins. For twin needle sewing or specialty sewing.
- Accessory Feet Included. 6 different presser feet for all your basic needs. Accessory Tray. To keep all your sewing needs at your ngertips.
- Optional Extension Table. Extend your workspace. Excellent support when sewing quilts or other large projects.
- Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™ system
- Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™ system
- Fancy stitch foot 2A
- Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™ system
- Zipper foot 4 with IDT™ system
- One step Buttonhole foot 5B
- Bobbins (5)
- Felt pad
- Screwdriver for needle plate
- Multi-purpose tool
- Spool cap, large (2)
- Spool cap, small
- Seam ripper & brush (as one)
- Edge guide
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Foot control
- Power cord
- Hard cover
Founded in 1956!
With a rich heritage since 1956, our foundation provides customers with the assurance of time-tested quality and expertise in delivering unmatched solutions.
Market Leading knowledge
Leveraging market-leading knowledge, as the sole distributor of PHAFF’s commercial arm and other renowned brands, we offer unrivalled sewing solutions in your domestic market.
Established in 1956, we possess unparalleled expertise, accumulated over decades, ensuring exceptional quality and service.
PHAFF Commercial Supplier
As the exclusive distributor for PHAFF’s commercial division, we bring the renowned German precision and reliability to the domestic market.