The hot-air welding machine, PFAFF 8330, was developed for welding continuous seams on water-resistant, waterproof and breathable materials. It can also be used for cross seams with 3 material plies.
Innovations and technical refinements are features of the PFAFF 8330, which make it unique:
Exact reproducibility with programmed taping
Both individual segments and complete cycles can be programmed. Created programs and parameters can be transferred to other machines in the production process.
Two separate drive motors for the top and bottom feed roller guarantee an optimum adaptation to the operation (e.g. smooth seams or fullness for formed parts).
Automatic adjustment of the heating power to the variable speed. Two temperature sensors (optional) enable the control of the heating temperature. Automatic monitoring and adjustment of all pre-set or programmed parameters.
Tape cutter with separate drive
Trimming of the seam tape becomes unnecessary (welding from the beginning of the tape), resulting in a considerable reduction of the tape used. The tape cutter is electronically controlled, with precision adjustment for optimum setting. Optional: sensor-controlled, automatic tape cutting at the end of the material.
- Traditional tape welding combined with the possibility of programmed welding
- Maximum reproducibility of the welding process
- 20% increased productivity in comparison to other tape welding machines
- Up to 15% reduction of the amount of tape used compared to standard machines
- Touch screen for easy operation with pictograms
- Various operator levels possible, with password protection, e.g. fixed parameters cannot be altered by the operator
- Monitoring of the heating temperature with two sensors (optional)
- Individual segments as well as complete sequences can be programmed
- Automatic monitoring and maintaining of all pre-set or programmed parameters
- Variable post system (post width and position – depending on use)
- Exactly reproducible nozzle setting with x/y-carriages
- During the production sequence programs and parameters can be transferred to other machines
Seam sealing of materials for the production of shoes. Seam preparation for foam padded automobile seats, head- and side rests.
Sealing temperature: max. 650 °C
Sealing speed: max. 7 m/min (standard), option up to 20 m/min available
Width of nozzles: 10 – 30 mm (others available)
Heating capacity: 3600 W
Power input: 3700 W
Air consumption (6 Bar): 150 l/min
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz